big in japan


Focusing on Texas the work of the jazz torio which continues the activity of 15 year or more. In any case, you adhered to the simple form of the piano torio and pulled out, it is acoustic jazz sound of the metal reinforcement entering.

As for strange of inter-play only speaking as expected, the breath 3 exact. When rising, strange power is the extent where the gooseflesh stands.

Simple this much you can see from the form which does not become extreme the development which has depth, with, again the piano torio it is splendid, you were impressed.


This glowing review appears on the site of a Japanese Jazz CD retailer. The limitations of the babelfish translator notwithstanding, I was flattered by the attention, and pleased to find a nice large wad of cash dumped in my account in the hopes that I would send fifty CDs to Osaka. When I filled the order I also found out that we got a nice review in Japan's leading jazz magazine. We're apparently bigger there than we are here.

You were impressed.

Comments

soupablog said…
classic.
the protags give me goosebumps too, sometimes.

Popular Posts