hairstyles

This summer I went into a completely new salon, introduced myself to a stylist, and said, "Do something stylish." I do this every so often, just to stay fresh (with mixed results). I didn't even tell her how I normally do it. She ended up giving me a sweep-back slickish cut that made me look like a character on "Suits"... plenty dashing, but then after a week or so Catherine said I looked like a televangelist.

So then I went to another new person and said I wanted something stylish. This one gave me a shorter, spikier look that befits a musician (it's what you'd expect of the contemporary worship guy at, uh, St Thomas Episcopal, for instance). Nice middlingly stylish cut. She said, "This makes you look like a very handsome older man, who looks young." Hey I'll take it.


"Suits":




Televangelist:




It's New, It's Now:

Comments

Unknown said…
From Romney to Hagee to Suave! Love it!

Popular Posts