you know who you are

Melodies just come into your head unbidden, sometimes randomly, sometimes brought in by circumstance. When we were in Vienna, I hummed Strauss so vigorously and constantly that Catherine finally had to ask me to stop. Here in Paris, I've had a couple of tunes going through my head. Mainly this one:



A couple of times now, I've found myself bouncing along and humming:



Today (and I ascribe this to fever), I had this one in my head for about ten minutes before I named it:



Yaaaarrrrgh!!!! Get thee behind me, February!!!!

Comments

Jasony said…
that made my day, it did. It's gone international!
barrybrake said…
Hahaaaaa!!! You Know It Worked When....

I'll never forget the feeling of hearing someone, a random stranger in a gift shop, idly humming the Sea World music. Yeahhhhh, baby.

Popular Posts