birmingham

I've been teaching Sunday school for seventeen years now, starting from right after I graduated from college. Since then I've become an expert. I've written a huge amount of curriculum myself (including a one-year trip through every book of the Bible, something that I was delighted to recently find out was still on the shelves of at least one former student who's a minister).

But being an expert and being considered an expert are two different things. That's why it's cool that tomorrow I'll be flying, at a decidedly ungodly hour, to Birmingham, Alabama, where I'll be at the conference for the team of people who will be writing the next round of stuff for Student Life Bible studies, one of the largest youth ministry resources around. So, at least several words I write will be getting to four thousand churches in all fifty states and forty countries.

Boundaries expand!

Comments

Popular Posts