one of those interview things

Well, just this once. I've been tagged.

Four places I've lived:
San Antonio
Waco
Anchorage, Alaska (if a month counts)
Beijing (if another month counts)

Four jobs I've had:
Houseboy
Lifeguard
Real estate receptionist
Composer

Four movies I can watch over and over
Lawrence of Arabia
Rear Window
The Fugitive
Groundhog Day

Four contemporary authors I read — everything they publish
J.K. Rowling
Malcolm Gladwell

Four current TV shows I love:
Bleak House
(Twin Peaks)
(My So-Called Life)
(Frasier)

Four places I've visited/vacationed:
Boquete, Panama
Ko Chang, an island in the Andaman Sea
Ephesus
Bocszky-Petrovokcs, a tiny village where I stayed with cabbage farmers

Four of my favorite dishes:
Peggy Lee
Lavender steak
Dolores del Rio's polenta with sausage
Spaghetti with fresh tomatoes, carrots, celery, and ranch dressing

Four sites I visit daily:
Salon
Arts & Letters Daily
Altavista

Four places I would rather be right now:
by Catherine's side
by Catherine's side, naked
with Catherine, in Vienna
with Catherine, naked or clothed, in Vienna, for a month (this April, baby)

Who's next: Take it, Duane.

Comments

Popular Posts